Upon arrival in Xining, your tour guide will escort you to hotel.
Known as "Immortal Sea", Qinghai Lake is definitely a present from heaven. Today, you will take a half-hour boat trip on the lake. Have simple lunch nearby.
Today you will feel the peace at Taer Monastery. Its the Buddhist garden buildings, combining the architectural arts of the Zang and Han nationalities. Have simple lunch nearby.
Later today, you will board on an overnight train to Lhasa. Enjoy the ride!
When you arrive in Lhasa, our Lhasa tour guide will escort you to hotel for check-in. Have a good night rest for tomorrow.
Today, you will visit the highlights of Lhasa. Firstly, visit the famous Jokhang Temple. Have lunch in a Tibetan-style restaurant.
Afternoon, you will visit one of the most important monasteries in Lhasa: Sera Monastery. Later, your Lhasa tour guide will lead your way in a free stroll in Barkhor Street.
Today we will firstly visit the sublime Potala Palace. Later, we pay a visit to one of the biggest monasteries in Lhasa: Drepung Monastery. Have buffet lunch in a hotel.
This afternoon, you will visit a Tibetan family, to learn about their day-to-day life and faith.
Hopefully this adventure has made your dream come ture. Today your Lhasa tour guide will escort you to the airport. Thank you for choosing us. Hope to see you again soon!
|First Class Hotel|
|Tibet||Qinghai Hotel||Xinding Hotel||ShangBaLa Hotel|
|Person(s)||Economy||Standard||Deluxe||Single Room Supplement|
1. Airport/railway station welcome and private transfers between airports/railway stations, hotels and sightseeing spots. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
2. Accommodation based on two adults sharing one standard twin-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate (S.SUPP in above price table). A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar one.
3. Driver and English-speaking guide service on normal sightseeing activities noted in the itinerary.
4. All entrance fees to scenic spots as shown in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of China Top Trip. China Top Trip will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
5. Meals as specified in the itinerary.
6. Government taxes.
7. Tibet Permit fees and all necessary governmental fees during the tour.
1. Round way International airfare or train tickets, unless otherwise noted.
2. Domestic airfare of economic class or train ticket(s) as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
4. Any Meals not specified in the itinerary.
5. Tips for guides, escort, drives, bellman, etc.
6. Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
7. Optional meals and shows mentioned in the itinerary, which will be added up if the clients desire to take the activities.
8. Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of China Top Trip and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
9. Any items not specified in the plan.
1. The prices quoted here are only valid from March 1, 2014 to March 1, 2015. China top Trip reserves the right to adjust the prices of any portion of the tour due to the reasons beyond our control without prior notice.
2. All quotation is in US dollar (per person), and based on the exchange rate between CNY and USD in effect at the time of publishing. It is subject to change.
3. The quotation on our website is also subject to change during some Chinese festivals, national holidays, fairs or events, when hotels may levy higher rates which will be advised on a case by case basis.
4. The availabilities of rooms, flights and etc. are subject to change until the actual booking is been made.
5. Specific requests such as adjacent or connecting rooms, bedding requests, smoking or non-smoking rooms and special dietary needs should be subjected to reconfirm upon your arrival. We would put on your request to the Hotel.
E-mail Requisition within
China Travel Depot is powered by China CYTS Tours Holding Co. Ltd. - Top China Travel Agency Since 1980
Copy Rights 2007-2013 ChinaTravelDepot.com. All right reserved.